Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wednesday, March 9, 2011


https://d2l.cbe.ab.ca/        This is the link to room 6's D2L site.  Please go to this site to find:
                         -    Weekly Spelling Lists
                          -    Weekly Reading Pages
            -    Weekly Poems
                                             -    Books that we have done in class

  
We are going on a Field trip!
Heritage Park - April 14, 2011 
Please fill out the forms that have been sent home and return them with $10.00.


Today we reviewed some of what we have learned about our five senses.
Please see below to review what we learned.

I  have  five  senses.

My  eyes  can  see.

I  hear  with  my  ears.

My  nose  can  smell.

My  hands  can  touch.

I  can  taste  food  with  my  tongue.



Today we wrote another story together to help us learn to use the following words to organize our thoughts:  First, Then, Next, Finally
Parents - Please have your son / daughter read what we have written below:

Joan  Goes  To  The  Park


One  day  Joan  walked  to  the  park  with  her  mom  and  dad.


First  she  went  down  the  slide.


Then  her  mom  pushed  her  on  the  tire  swings.
Next  she  went  up  the  ladder.

Then  she  went  on  the  monkey  bars.


Next  she  climbed  a  tree.


Finally  her  mom  and  dad  took  her  home.

No comments:

Post a Comment